Long-term search engine optimization (SEO) practices take time and effort. It is an ongoing process, and not a “quick fix”. Times Web Design can help you by utilizing on-page and off-page tactics to drive quality traffic to your site.
What is SEO?
Very simply put, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process for optimizing a web site to attract the highest volume of quality traffic via search engines.
How do you increase your website's SEO?
There are a number of on-page and off-page tasks that you can do, in order to increase your SEO, which include, but are not limited to:
- Selecting appropriate keywords
- Inserting keywords strategically in your content
- Effective website navigation
- Creating great web content
- Effective page titles for each webpage
- Quality hosting
- Effective domain name
- Outbound linking
- Directory listings
- Link baiting
- Inbound linking
- Pay-per-click advertising